5 Modules / 4-5 weeks
So often we look at leadership from the bottom up and, needless to say, it is not a pretty picture. It is daunting. Just like a small child at the knee of his mother or father, looking up at adults and adulthood – it is scary! This manual’s aim is to look at leadership differently, to take another approach, to embrace the challenges it may bring.
Authentic leadership is a management style in which leaders are genuine, self-aware, and transparent. An authentic leader is able to inspire loyalty and trust in his/her employees by consistently displaying who he/she really is as a person, and how he/she feels about their employees’ performance. Authentic leadership is the single strongest predictor of an employee’s job satisfaction.
Here, we’re going to explore how Authentic Leadership can help you become a better, more inspiring leader, today.
- Section 1 – Goals
- Section 2 – Values & Beliefs
- Section 3 – What is Leadership
- Section 4 – Articles
- Section 5 – Closing
- Certificate of completion
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Lead successfully
- Have goals
- Be confident as yourself and at your workplace
- Successfully handle employees
- Have character and integrity
- Discipline by having proper long term perspectives
- How to be fair, loyal, committed, wise, and deliver excellence
- Reach certain goals and knowing how you will reach them
- Become a planner, forward thinker, and become a strategist who can execute
- Know what is leadership and its characteristics of.
- How to motivate, reward and incentives
- Know what is wealth and happiness
- Know what are meta programs
- know-how are values formed
- have emotional intelligence
- coaching and its benefits
- Situational leadership